This position performs responsible and professional nursing work or professional administrative nursing work in the clinic setting. This position is also responsible for the care and treatment of clients in accordance with the accepted professional, legal and ethical nursing standards. Primary responsibilities include medication monitoring, client assessments, laboratory collections and interpretation of results, client and family education regarding medications, diagnosis and treatment of a mental health disorders.
1. Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas
with at least 1 year recent nursing experience.
2. Ability to work collaboratively and be part of a multidisciplinary professional team.
3. Pass a standard State and Federal background check
4. Computer literate with working knowledge of Windows/MS office applications.
5. Current CPR certification
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills
7. Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License.
1. BSN preferred
2. ANCC Psychiatric/Mental Health Certification
3. Experience in a psychiatric acute treatment unit, psychiatric home care, psychiatric outpatient clinic or
any other clinic based setting.
4. Case Management experience.
5. Bilingual-Spanish and or ASL
|Closing Date||Open until filled|