This position performs responsible professional nursing work or professional administrative nursing work in the assigned location. This position is for an RN who will float to Seguin, Gonzales and Lockhart clinics within the Guadalupe HUB and assist in supporting the nursing needs of the Crisis Respite Unit in Seguin. This position is responsible for the care and treatment of clients in accordance with accepted professional, legal and ethical nursing standards. Primary responsibilities include medication monitoring and administration, client assessments, home visits, laboratory collections and interpretation of lab results, client and family education regarding medications, mental illness, substance use and developmental disabilities. This position will be responsible for floating to any of the HUB clinics when needed to fill open shifts and assist with vacancies when needed. This RN will be under the direction of the Director of Nursing and the Center Director of these clinics.
|City||Seguin, Gonzales, Lockhart|
|County||Caldwell County, Gonzales County, Guadalupe County|
1. Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas with at least 3 years recent nursing experience.
2. Ability to work collaboratively and be part of a multidisciplinary professional team.
3. Ability to demonstrate understanding and support of agency policies, legal considerations and professional ethics.
4. Computer literate with working knowledge of Windows/MS office applications.
5 Excellent written and oral communication skills
6. Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
2. ANCC Psychiatric/Mental Health Certification or CARN certification
3. Experience working with Individuals with developmental disabilities
4. Experience in a psychiatric acute treatment unit, psychiatric home care, psychiatric outpatient clinic and
or office based opiate treatment center
5. Experience working with individuals who have substance use disorders
|Closing Date||Open until filled|