This position performs responsible professional nursing work or professional administrative nursing work in the assigned location. This position is PRN; as needed within the Bluebonnet Trails nursing services program in Burnet and Williamson counties. This position is responsible for the care and treatment of clients in accordance with accepted professional, legal and ethical nursing standards. Primary responsibilities include medication monitoring and administration, client assessments, home visits, laboratory collections and interpretation of lab results, client and family education regarding medications, mental illness, substance use and developmental disabilities.
|City||Marble Falls, Round Rock|
|County||Burnet County, Williamson County|
1. Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas with at least 3 years recent nursing experience.
2. Ability to work collaboratively and be part of a multidisciplinary professional team.
3. Ability to demonstrate understanding and support of agency policies, legal considerations and professional ethics.
4. Computer literate with working knowledge of Windows/MS office applications.
5 Excellent written and oral communication skills
6. Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
2. ANCC Psychiatric/Mental Health Certification or CARN certification
3. Experience working with clients with developmental disabilities
4. Experience in a psychiatric acute treatment unit, psychiatric home care, psychiatric outpatient clinic and
or office based opiate treatment center
5. Experience working with clients who have substance use disorder
|Closing Date||Open until filled|