Information for Consumers
How to make the most of your visit:
You are making a great healthy start! To make the most of your visit with Bluebonnet Trails, we encourage you to:
- Be active in your own healthcare.
- Ask questions and express any concerns you have about your wellbeing.
- Share any special care needs you or your family may have.
- Ask a trusted family member or friend to join you on your visit if you are feeling overwhelmed or stressed.
- Remember, you are the center of the healthcare team and our healthcare providers welcome your involvement.
- Fill out the Patient Consent to Telehealth and Telemedicine form.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Proof of insurance is required. If applicable, please bring your insurance card to each of your visits. It is important to bring your insurance card to assist with us:
- Verifying your insurance coverage at each visit, and
- Handling the billing of your health claims with your insurance company.
- Proof of Residence is required for possible adjustments to charges for services.
- Examples include: utility bill (electric, water, or gas) and lease agreement.
- Proof of family income is required for possible adjustments to charges for services.
- Previous year’s 1040 tax return
- Current paycheck
- Current pay statement or check stub
- Social security benefits award letter
- Release of Information.
Bluebonnet Trails accepts private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare for services rendered throughout all of our locations.
Payment for services:
As a courtesy to our consumers, Bluebonnet Trails will file claims with your insurance coverage. It is ultimately your responsibility for the full and timely payment of your account.
Payment of your estimated consumer portion is expected at the time services are rendered. This payment will include known deductibles, copays, and coinsurance due for this visit. Bluebonnet Trails will estimate your financial responsibility; it is your insurance company that will make the final determination regarding your eligibility and benefits.
You may qualify for financial assistance towards your payments. This qualification will be determined at your first visit with Bluebonnet Trails. To qualify, it is very important that you bring with you: Proof of Insurance, Proof of Residence, and Proof of Family Income.
If you would like a copy of your medical records please contact: email@example.com
Consumers, family members, representatives, advocates, or concerned citizens who have a complaint or positive comment can mail their information to the following address:
Bluebonnet Trails Community Services
Office of Rights Protection/Complaints
1009 N. Georgetown Street
Round Rock, Texas 78664 or call
Complaints or positive comments may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24-hour confidential message line number at (512) 244-8324.
Consumer Rights Information
- Privacy Practices (English)
- Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- Consumer Complaint & Feedback Process (English)
- Consumer Complaint & Feedback Process (Spanish)
- Title VI Notices 2017 (English)
- Title VI Notices 2017 (Spanish)
- Title VI Complaint Form 2017 (English)
- Title VI Complaint Form 2017 (Spanish)