*INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY*
Under the supervision of the Director of Adult Mental Health Operations, the Regional Center Director is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of all programs and services within the Williamson and Burnet County Integrated clinics. This position is responsible for leading a dedicated professional team to assure efficient practice management, the continuance of quality patient care, fiscal stability, and the enhancement of the center’s image while achieving organizational goals consistent with the organization’s stated mission. This position is responsible for management and recruitment of a professional team that understands, and practices integrated person centered care and leadership.
Supervision of staff includes the positions of Office Managers, Service Managers, Nurse Managers, Practice Manager, Intake & Counseling Supervisor, Prescribers, and Medical Support Staff. The Regional Center Director provides regular clinic and staff supervision to ensure appropriate services are provided to individuals receiving services. Clinic operations include management of intake, counseling, physician and nurse schedules to ensure appropriate scheduling, and ensure accurate and timely date entry.
This position is also responsible for operational oversight of Williamson and Burnet County Clinic outpatient programs and budgets. The Regional Center Director will develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and reduce expenses in order to achieve a balanced budget. Additionally the Regional Center Director develops strategies to support, manage and improve direct client contact by staff. This position requires an aptitude for working with people in an integrated healthcare setting with site consultation, assessments, and treatment recommendation requests occurring frequently throughout the workday. This position requires strong communication skills and experience in working with an interdisciplinary team. The person in this position will demonstrate professional oral and written communication, provide presentations on services offered and will be a liaison with community partners. This position develops and maintains positive community relationships with local stakeholders.
Finally, this position is responsible for achieving all performance contract metrics related to integrated and behavioral health services. This includes (a) monitoring reports, (b) implementing plans of improvement, (c) informing current and developing new policies and procedures, and (d) developing new assessments which capture outcome data.
Location: Williamson and Burnet Counties
|City||Williamson and Burnet Counties|
|County||Burnet County, Williamson County|
|Credentials||Minimum Qualifications: |
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct care of persons with a serious mental illness, developmental disability and/or substance use disorder
• Experience with process improvement
• A minimum of 4+ years of supervisory and/or program management experience
• A Masters degree in a Human Services Field, Healthcare Administration, or Business
• Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining community partner relationships
• Must have a Texas Driver’s License and maintain approved driving status throughout employment.
• Bilingual in Spanish or ASL
• 5+ years of supervisory and/or program management experience
• Experience supervising an integrated leadership team
• Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of process improvement.
|Closing Date||Open until filled|