Contract PositionLicensed Psychologist
Description of Service
Provide targeted diagnostic assessments to determine if individuals qualify for Intellectual Developmental Disability Services. Qualifying diagnoses are Intellectual Developmental Disabilities and Autism. Related conditions (such as Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, etc.) diagnosed by a physician may also be evaluated to determine if they are eligible for other Medicaid funded programs.
These diagnostic assessments include intellectual/cognitive testing, as well as assessment of adaptive functioning.
Rate of Payment$350.00 per assessment—includes submission of written assessment with determinations and diagnostic form; does require face-to-face assessment; $150 per endorsement—includes submission of written assessment endorsing previous assessments the examiner has deemed adequate to support a diagnostic conclusion without further testing; does require a brief face-to- face assessment
Areas to be ServedBastrop County, Burnet County, Caldwell County, Fayette County, Gonzales County, Guadalupe County, Lee County, Williamson County
Eligibility• At least 21 years of age
• Valid Texas Driver’s License or Texas ID
• Pass all criminal, fraud and employability screenings
• Licensed psychologist in the State of Texas
• Experience providing diagnostic testing
• Must successfully complete all Bluebonnet Trails contractor orientation/trainings prior to providing services to individuals