Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Wait times are currently higher than normal. More COVID-19 information.
BTCS COVID-19 Resources
We are pleased to announce that Bluebonnet Trails Community Services is offering Skills for Psychological Recovery (SPR) training and Psychological First Aid (PFA) training!
Skills for Psychological Recovery is an evidence-informed approach to help individuals in the weeks and months following disaster and trauma, when more intensive intervention than Psychological First Aid is needed. This culturally-informed, skills-training intervention is designed to accelerate recovery and increase self-efficacy for disaster and trauma survivors of all ages.
Psychological First Aid is an evidence-informed modular approach to help children, adolescents, adults, and families in the immediate aftermath of disaster. Psychological First Aid is designed to reduce the initial distress caused by traumatic events and to foster short- and long-term adaptive functioning and coping.
Please visit our Facebook page HERE for training information and times.
Please note that Certificates of Completion will be offered to Social Workers and LPCs upon request.
- Access the Skills for Psychological Recovery Training Documents HERE!
- Psychological First Aid (PFA) during COVID-19 Response Manual
- Please complete the Training Evaluation Form after completing the training.
- Please click here to download Lifesize instructions
Community Resources and Tips
• Resources for Children and Families During COVID-19
• Mental Health Resources During COVID-19
• Substance Use Recovery During COVID-19
• NAMI Online Classes and Support Groups during COVID-19
– Families Together: a 3-week class covering mental health topics for anyone with a loved one living with a mental health condition is now available
– Stories and Strategies: a 4-session workshop series for anyone who lives with a mental health condition
– NAMI Basics On-Demand: Parents and caregivers can register here for this self-paced online class.
– Mind Matters: bi-monthly webinars on a variety of mental health topics featuring subject matter experts. You can find the topics, dates, and registration here. All webinar recordings are available on our website for sharing.
– Support Groups— Registration is required and space is limited.
o NAMI Connection: for adults living with mental health conditions
o Family Support Group: for family members, partners and parents of someone living with a mental health condition
Resources for First Responders During COVID-19
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Updates
• COVID-19 Facts and Prevention
• Local and State COVID-19 Updates
– HHSC Issues COVID-19 FAQs to HCS and TxHmL Providers
HHSC is providing Home and Community-based Services and
COVID-19 Resources for Educators and Schools
– Virtual Crisis Planning Toolkit from Dr. Benavidez, Counselor Specialist at Region 11
BTCS Community Resources and Tips
• Bluebonnet Employee Resources during COVID-19
1009 North Georgetown Street
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Bluebonnet Trails Community Services as a recipient of Federal Transit Administration (FTA) grant dollars either directly from FTA or through the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), will comply with the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d), the U.S. Department of Transportation implementing regulations, FTA Circular 4702.lB, and TxDOT PTN requirements as specified in Master Grant Agreement, and State Management Plan. Our Title VI Plan can be viewed here: BBT - Title VI Plan - Sep 2020 - 2023